Our Fall Fundraiser goal is to raise $4,000 and we need your help to get there.
Why we love this fundraiser
The PTO receives 100% of the donations, as opposed to a large percentage going to a 3rd party vendor. Plus it provides families with an opportunity to easily support the PTO without having to buy or sell anything!
What are the funds used towards?
- We use the donated funds to support the educational efforts at Green Meadow.
- Each grade receives PTO funding every year to support up to two enrichment programs, such as an author or scientist visit, or to supplement the cost of a field trip.
- The PTO funds other student efforts like the Family Directory, the Holiday Shoppe, the 3rd grade DVD and 3rd grade end of year t-shirts, and provide funds for recess equipment.
- We support our teachers with classroom start-up funds and show our appreciation with a luncheon for them in May. Without the PTO funding these efforts, none of these things would be available to our students and staff!
How can you contribute?
- Checks (payable to GMPTO) or cash can be sent in with your child in a clearly marked envelope to GMPTO, or donations can be made by using the Donate Now button on this website or our Facebook page.
- Increase your contribution with an employer-matching gift – contact your HR department to find out if your company has a matching policy!
When is the deadline?
We gratefully accept donations all year round! However, we would like to reach our fundraising goal of $4,000 for this Fall campaign by November 9!
Donate to the PTO and directly support your children where they learn!